Troubleshooting Plugin Conflicts
When you’re having problems with Page Builder functioning properly, often the problem is a conflict with another plugin. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot plugin conflicts.
Clear all possible caches:
- Check if you have any cache or minify plugins installed and active.
- If so, flush the Page Builder cache first.
- From the admin panel, go to Settings > Page Builder.
- On the Cache tab, click Clear Cache.
- For all possible cache options that can be cleared see this article: Issue Fixer: Clear Beaver Builder, Site & Sucuri Cache
Check for possible plugin conflicts/issues:
On the WordPress admin panel, click Plugins.
Make sure none of the plugins listed in this article “Known Beaver Builder Incompatibilities” are installed or active. If so, deactivate them.
- On the Installed Plugins page, deactivate all plugins except Beaver Builder.
- Test to see if your Page Builder issue is resolved.
- If it’s not resolved, it’s not a plugin conflict.
If it is resolved, follow the next steps to see which plugin is causing the problem:
- Enable each plugin one by one and test Page Builder after each one.
- Repeat this process until you locate the plugin causing the issue.
- Once you identify the plugin that’s causing the conflict, report it to support.
Tip: Check your browser extensions as well. Some browser extensions have been observed to interfere with editing and saving Beaver Builder layouts. An easy way to test is to use your browser’s Private Window/Incognito mode, which normally skips using the browser cache and extensions.