The following are current known issues. If you are experiencing an issue with a build that is related to any of these known issues, DO NOT SUBMIT a Clarification. You can also look at This Site to view any current issues with GoDaddy products.
Plugin Bug - GD Core 3.9 or lower
December 12th, 2022 - 9:55am AZ time
We have identified a bug within GD Core 3.9 or lower that triggers a critical error upon using the plugin to clear site cache.
The issue has been reported to the plugin developers and a fix should be released shortly. In the meantime, if you need to clear site cache please do so manually by completing the following steps:
- Beaver Builder Cache: From dashboard navigate to Settings → Beaver Builder → Tools → Click 'Clear Cache' button
- Managed WordPress Cache: From dashboard hover on Managed WordPress in the top admin bar and click 'Flush Cache'
- WP Rocket Cache (if applicable): From dashboard hover on WP Rocket in the top admin bar. Click 'Clear Cache'. Please note: the options you have may depend on the configuration of that specific site
Resources for Troubleshooting
Below are links to some of the more common issues we have seen pop up. Please review these before submitting any form of Clarification.
If you are experiencing slowness or issues connecting to the site, work with your team to verify you are using a Whitelisted IP address through your VPN, and include this step in your troubleshooting notes.
Need a little more info?
Here are some useful and frequently visited links.
Beaver Builder Documentation
Don't forget to look at our approved plugin documentation as well!
All Troubleshooting Guides
Here is the link for all the troubleshooting guides we have in place. Please let us know if you need something specific.
Submitting a Technical Clarification
When submitting a Technical Clarification, there are a few things that are needed in order to make assistance as efficient as possible. If we find that specific details are not provided or any troubleshooting steps were not completed, we will be sending it back until we get the appropriate information.
- Updated plugins through GD cORe and the plugins dashboard
- Uploaded a .user.ini to increase hosting resources
- Verified there are no plugin conflicts
- Verified that the proper module(s) were used or tried other module(s)?
- Followed all instructions from previous clarifications, if applicable
- Written detailed notes describing the issue and how to recreate it
- Verified the issue in an incognito or private window
- Uploaded uncropped screen shots or screen recordings of the issue
- Followed all of these steps if you're suffering from slow site speeds?
- Followed Step 7 from this post if you are experiencing a 500 Internal Server Error or have issues accessing the site?
- Followed all instructions from previous clarifications, if applicable?
- Written detailed notes describing the issue and how to recreate it?
- Verified the issue in an incognito or private window?
- Taken screen shots or screen recordings of the issue?
- Completed all other tasks
Use the Panel Template for all responses:
*All tasks completed except:*
*Instruction:* Add content from 3 pages on the live site onto the home page
*Issue:* Can't load page and getting a critical error on the home page only
*Steps taken to troubleshoot:*
* troubleshooting step 1 – updated plugins
* troubleshooting step 2 – uploaded .user.ini file
* troubleshooting step 3 – cleared cache from GD cORe dropdown.
CSS Best Practices
Ensure that you and your team are following the CSS standards laid out in this guide.
New Build Information
This workflow should be followed on every new build. We have noticed that many are missing steps, please review this with your team and follow it moving forward.
This article gives a run down on the best practices for completing care tickets. Please review this with your team and let us know if you have any questions.
Common Questions and Resources
Take a look at some of our frequently asked questions and the solutions we have come up with before submitting any type of Technical Clarification.
Want to see all the guides we have in place? Follow this link to see more.
Have More Questions?
Get in touch with your leadership in order to submit a general question on our sharepoint sites.