Password Protected Pages Displaying Incorrectly
Both WP Rocket settings and Sucuri Firewall settings for WP Rocket may prevent a password protected page from displaying correctly. Cache will need to be cleared from both these settings to restore the page.
- Open the Edit Page of the page you want to adjust
- On the right hand side under WP Rocket Options choose “Never cache this page”
- Update the page
- From MYA navigate to Website Security and Backups > Manage > Details Link under Firewall > Settings in the upper right > Performance on the links just below > Non-Cache URLs from the left hand side bar
- Add the Page Name not the full URL “/test-password-page/”
- Enable Emergency DDoS in Sucuri Details Link under Firewall > Settings in the upper right > Security on the links just below > Check the box for “Enable Emergency DDoS protection” under Advanced Security Options > Save