During a V2 to V3 conversion, When uploading PWS core to plugins, most of the time we are getting a Server not found error.
While converting V2 to V3, While activating a plugins we are getting a wordpress error(WP Debugger error).
During a V2 to V3 conversion, When we uploading a PWS core to plugins, most of the time we are getting a Server not found error. Could you please suggest how to overcome this errors?
- The critical error will occur if you are activating a duplicate of a plugin that already exists in the database
- Make sure you are deactivating and deleting plugins that exist in core before you install or activate any of them via core
- Follow the v3 conversion flow step by step https://styleguide.wdsgallery.com/converting-to-v3/
- Make sure you always follow step “3b: Verify PHP version is up to date before you continue” before you install PWS Core because core will fail on old versions of php
- –> and if you still encounter an error like this, after you’ve followed each step in the flow, notate what steps you have completed and what step you are currently on, along with your technical clarification