The new GoDaddy Asset Management Tool – DAM 2.0
Goodbye GDDAM welcome DAM 2.0, GoDaddy’s new Data Asset Management tool! The Builder II/III hub link has been updated or you can directly access it here: assetss.godaddy.
If you had access to the old GDDAM platform your access to DAM will carry over. Otherwise, if you need to request access you can go to x.co/adgroups.
Here’s a highlight of the new features of DAM 2.0:
- There’s a support chat in the bottom left if you have issues.
- The photography collections section is dynamic so it will change based on current events or hot topics.
- Clicking on any of the tiles will bring you to assets where you can adjust filters.
- Clicking on any asset in the filter will bring up the details/verticals and related assets.
- The Search bar at the top will also bring up assets.
- Search terms are manually added and AI generated.
- AI tagging is still evolving, if you see any inappropriate tags reach out so they can be edited.
- Advanced search allows for a more specific search.
- Typing in the search bar after you have filtered keeps the filters active. You must click clear filters to start a fresh search.
- The market filter is not where it was created but where it can be used.
- You can select multiple assets and share them with collections and other users.
- The Brand Style Guide is still a 3rd party site that requires login.
*Please keep in mind that DAM 2.0 is for internal use only and should not be used for WDS site builds.