Smush Pro asking for login
If you come across the following message for Smush Pro, or if you notice that pro features are not active, please try the following steps.
Do not attempt to perform any type of login.
Refresh the Token
- Go to the GD cORe dashboard
- Click the “Refresh” link for Refresh WPMUDEV Token under Tools
Flush the cache and check Smush Pro once more. If this does not active pro features, proceed to the next section.
Uninstall/Reinstall WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Go to the WP Plugins page
- Find the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin, deactivate and delete the plugin.
- Go to the GD cORe Plugins page and install the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin once more.
- Flush the cache and check to see if the pro features are now available.
If there steps do not activate the pro features, please submit a Technical Clarification for further troubleshooting.